User Contributed Software
- An ICI debugger which includes both a command line interface and an experimental (i.e, somewhat broken) GUI interface using Gtk.
- An older version of the debugger code for older versions of the interpreter (may be broken in various ways).
- A interactive ICI shell that lets you enter expressions and see their results immediately. It also has a multiline input mode for entering functions and supports a front-end for input editing and history.
- A Simple shell utility for counting in for-loops and the like.
- A GUI to cscope written using the Gtk module and ICI's newly added classes.